New Student Registration

You will need the following documents ready to present to school.
* Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother's copy)
* Social Security Card
* TN Immunization Certificate and Proof of Physical
* Custody or Guardianship paperwork- if needed
* Last Report Card (1st - 4th grade only)
TWO Proofs of Residency
* MLGW Current (NOT Bartlett Water)
* Mortgage Statement
* Lease or Rental Agreement
* Real Estate Tax Receipt
* Government Assistance Communication
Registration will be open in person at the school office Monday thru Thursday 8:30am – 3:00pm starting on July 11th
If the proofs are not in the parent's name, you would be considered a Shared Resident.  All new Shared Residency applications will need to be approved by Student Services.  Check the Bartlett City Schools website under Student Services or click {here} for the Shared Residency application.
Email [email protected] with any questions.