Bon Lin Elementary looks forward to opening our doors for B Ready Day!
Tuesday, August 3rd, from 9:00-3:00.
Parents and students will be able to:
• Meet their homeroom teacher
• Register new students
• Bus/carline transportation
• Purchase supplies
• Register for before and after school care
• Tour the school
• Join PTO
Remember our first day of school is Monday, August 9, 2021.
We look forward to meeting all of our Bruins!
Click on the header for a printable.
From the Tennessee Department of Education: As a part of our #Reading360 initiative, we are excited to announce that the At-Home Decodable Reading Series is now available for free for all Tennessee families with K-2 children to use at home to practice reading. Order your set today and practice reading these fun stories with your kids! #TNDecodables
*Click the headline for more information, including info on how to order these free resources.*
We’re having an in-school fun run on Friday, May 7th. FundHub, powered by Get Movin’, gives us an online partnership to expand beyond our own community and reach the world for donation support through online Student Webpages. This allows us to accept credit/debit card donations from all over the world. Checks/cash can still be accepted in-school using the attached pledge sheet, but online is best!
We need parents to complete these 3 Simple Steps!
1. First Register and complete your child’s student webpage with a picture. You can personalize your student’s message if you like!
2. Parent Registration Link: https://www.getmovinfundhub.com/register?school_uuid=6064a90c90cde
3. Our school webpage:
https://www.getmovinfundhub.com/event-webpage/6064a90c92fbc This page contains all the information you need about our event.
4. Make an online donation using the red Donate button right away!
5. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE with friends and family! Using the share tools on your parent dashboard, simply send 10-15 emails and or text messages, then share on Facebook or Twitter. This will help your child reach their goal within 24/48 hours.
All students who register online will receive a Trip to the Treasure Box!
Students who raise $10 will get a Run with the Bruins bracelet
Students who raise $75 will get a Run with the Bruins drawstring backpack
Students who raise $150 or more will get to Party with the Principal
CLASSES who work together toward their total goal can earn incentives such as popsicles, Crazy Hat/Hair Day, extra recess time, and Sonic slushies!
The class that brings in the top dollar amount overall will receive the coveted
Run with the Bruins Traveling Trophy!
Let’s work together to support our awesome school! Follow our facebook page for more updates.
SPECIAL THANKS to our PRESENTING SPONSOR – Volner Financial Group – and our CORPORATE SPONSORS – Pashby’s Automotive, Commissioner Mick Wright, YMCA of Memphis & the Mid-South, & Buffalo Wild Wings Wolfchase!